Here is your January 2018 San Diego County Real Estate Market update! Please note, that if you would like to see local statistics for your city or a city you are interested in, I can get this information to you usually within the same day. Just shoot me a text or call and it would be my pleasure to provide you with any real estate information you seek.
- The median sold price is up +9%. In December of 2016 the median sold price was $495k, compared to December of 2017 at $539k. That’s a difference of $44,000.
- The median price of for sale properties is up 7% and the median price of sold properties is up 9%
- The number of Sold properties is down 12%.
- The average days on market is down 14%.
- The number of Expired properties is down 12%.
- The average months supply of inventory is down 24%